  Say a prayer for Precious

Precious, my littlest kittie, the one in most of the church pictures, is very ill. I'm going to have to let her go in the morning. This is going to be another very long night. I'm comforted knowing she'll be with Murray, my first cat, soon, and that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Say a prayer for Precious

Amy & All, (...) Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Amy, losing a loved one, whether it is a family member or a pet, is always a hard experience. I have been through both a few times now. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)