Subject:
Say a prayer for Precious
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:15:19 GMT

Precious, my littlest kittie, the one in most of the church pictures, is very
ill. I'm going to have to let her go in the morning. This is going to be another
very long night. I'm comforted knowing she'll be with Murray, my first cat,
soon, and that if Heaven is everything it's cracked up to be they'll both be
there when I get there. Makes me want to do everything I can to ensure I get
there.

Amy