  Re: Michlug Question

(...) Hmmm, I only have a few Futuron minifigs:( My parents refused to buy me space back in the day. Excluding Star Wars, the largest space set I have is the wacky looking classic space blue robot base (6951) (I remember finding it on DEEP clearence (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Michlug Question

David & All, (...) Ah. I don't remember if my parents bought me any LEGO products after m1984, I don't remember, but mostly I did the buying myself. Just mildly jesting on the minifgs of course. I am always on the lookout for Futuron minifigs, Chris (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)