  GATS Totals - Please send me updates

To All, (I clipped our totals, please e-mail me if you want to see them) I need to have YOUR totals ASAP, plates whether they have buildings on them or not, and what you are planning to bring. We need as much as we can get, we are short in these (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)