Subject:
GATS Totals - Please send me updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 15:01:33 GMT

To All,

(I clipped our totals, please e-mail me if you want to see them)

I need to have YOUR totals ASAP, plates whether they have
buildings on them or not, and what you are planning to bring. We need as
much as we can get, we are short in these areas:

9V Straight Track - 127
Green Roadplates - Straight - 54
32x32 BP GN - 205
32x32 BP BL - 29
48x48 Large BP LG - 38 (I think Jason and Chris have these, but I need to
get totals from them, I am unsure if I did)

I need to plan an order to S@H, so we can get it here on time, so if you
can get a total to me ASAP, that would be great. Chris, please give me a
ring for ordering info, etc.

E-mail me with questions, etc.

Scott S.