Subject:
Mich-Mash!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:56:45 GMT

Greetings all LUGNETers! MichLUG people (not sponsered by MichLUG) held a
fundraiser this past weekend at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Cathloic church
to raise money for a teen retreat. I had my soldiers on "manuvers" this
weekend. They harrassed Amy Hughes' church, Steve Ringe's railyard and
shipping company, Chris Leach's Hospital...a bike race, and other stuff.
They arrived by ISSCV, and begun "Black Ops" missions by what Steve Ringe
called them.

Do you have papers for that gungan?

Hey you! get outta there!!!

Reporting for duty sir!

We have reason to believe you are making weapons...

...and he said, and she said...

Right between the eyes...

MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!

ZAP!

Now for some non-antic stuff
Suncatcher Craft...

A hovercar I made up in half an hour there...

My hanging Valkyrie fighter :)

Missile and Torpedo cars...

Basic Office... So they think (secret station for the soldiers!)

LMKWYT!!!

Rick