    Re: Fundraiser —Scott Sanburn
   Tony & All, < snipped info > Anyway, thanks for the update! I plan on being there the whole time. However, I need to have an idea of what we need to bring, because I have to start on it soon. Any ideas? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Fundraiser —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Ya know, although Tony's update stated that I will not be present, I will try to show up for at least half a day. I just can't bring anything due to the hightened border security and the fact that they check _every_ trunk these days. Anyways, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Fundraiser —Scott Sanburn
   Trevor & All, (...) Heh, too bad you can't clear stuff like that. It's not like you are running some LEGO US / Canada smuggling operation. : / (...) Right, I will be there the whole time, or you can always e-mail me too. Whatever! : ) Scott (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)