Re: Fundraiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:50:15 GMT

Trevor & All,

Ya know, although Tony's update stated that I will not be present, I will
try to show up for at least half a day.  I just can't bring anything due to
the hightened border security and the fact that they check _every_ trunk
these days.

Heh, too bad you can't clear stuff like that. It's not like you are running
some LEGO US / Canada smuggling operation. : /

Anyways, Scott, I'd like to stop by for at least one afternoon or morning
and discuss stuff for the TDF site if at all possible.  I'll leave it up in
the air.

Right, I will be there the whole time, or you can always e-mail me too.
Whatever! : )

Scott "Remembering a month ago, has it been that long already?" S.