    Fundraiser —Peter Guenther
   Since I'm not the only one wondering, I'll post this rather than emailing it to Tony. What are the details on next month's fundraiser? What times is it? Can I set up my castle Friday and take it down at the end of Saturday? I've got a high school (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Fundraiser —Tony Hedglen
   Okay this is the deal. There will be food provided and drinks. Most of the food provided will be pizza so if you don’t like that then bring money. There are free rooms for people who need to stay the night. The room includes: bed, blankets, pillow, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Fundraiser —Scott Sanburn
   Tony & All, < snipped info > Anyway, thanks for the update! I plan on being there the whole time. However, I need to have an idea of what we need to bring, because I have to start on it soon. Any ideas? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Fundraiser —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Ya know, although Tony's update stated that I will not be present, I will try to show up for at least half a day. I just can't bring anything due to the hightened border security and the fact that they check _every_ trunk these days. Anyways, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Fundraiser —Scott Sanburn
   Trevor & All, (...) Heh, too bad you can't clear stuff like that. It's not like you are running some LEGO US / Canada smuggling operation. : / (...) Right, I will be there the whole time, or you can always e-mail me too. Whatever! : ) Scott (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)