    Re: Surprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony —Scott Sanburn
   Chris & All, (...) Thanks. I worked on the front area, I must have moved it at least 4 or 5 times, trying to figure it out. The monorail track will need to hit it in multiples of 8 for the mini monorail track, correct? I just ordered a bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Surprise Building Session Weekend - Scott & Tony —Chris Leach
   (...) Umm what do you mean hit it?As in where in the track it goes through?If so that doesn't matter.Keep in mind you may want to make opening for track 8 studs wide in case someone brings a monorail to run on the layout that is wider then normal. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)