Re: Oct 20 Misc Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 00:31:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
hi-dee ho!
I currently have this list of people coming... ad yourself if ya do not see
yourself...

Kai Broderson (?)
Rick Hallman
Tony Hedglen
Trevor Pruden
Scott Sanburn
Jason Spears (?)

Count me in.  It was kinda up in the air, as I saw on the calander something
about a wedding, but Jamie says we aren't going now.  So I'll be there.

Lester Witter

We need snackums and such. My mom says she might get de cake but we need a
design for it :) will someone tell me what the CURRENT logo is? :D

I could bring cookies and some pop.

peace out... i got a Starz! free preview weekend!

Me Too!

Rick

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html