Re: Oct 20 Misc Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 17:16:37 GMT

Snip

Kai Broderson (?)
No Kai Broderson will not be coming but Kai BroderSEN will :Þ

We need snackums and such.

I will bring some pop and chips.

My mom says she might get de cake but we need a
design for it :) will someone tell me what the CURRENT logo is? :D

OOO use the Michigan Design.  It will be much easier to do on a cake than a
Makinac Bridge one.  I think Chris might have it on file.