  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

(...) From the looks of it, we should definately try to get a minifest going in the first couple of weekends in March for sure. So far I've seen Rick Hallman (in Lansing) and Chris Leach host a fest. Other meets have been even farther than Lansing. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. MEETING/MINIFEST

(...) Trevor this all sounds good.How is the first weekend of march(3rd or 4th) for everyone? (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. MEETING/MINIFEST

(...) First weekend of March is fine with me. :^) Who want's to host if we have it in the USA? ~Trev (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. MEETING/MINIFEST

To All, (...) I am all for it! Too bad that AEI recently moved to a smaller office, the old one would have beennice. Oh well. any suggestions on a place, etc? Scott (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. MEETING/MINIFEST

I am gon a spend an hour looking over this thread :) and respond to all the fun stuff, but I can probably make it with ample warning time. And I will bring my usual but smaller amounts. I am not working on much except the MLCad Omega-Destroyer and a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)