Subject:
Finally Started my LEGO Storage Facility, er.. basement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:07:37 GMT

To All,

I know in light of this week, how difficult it seems to do anything, but I
am determined to go living life, as many people are starting to do.

I have finally started on the basement this week, and am making progress.
Lynn is busy sorting parts for the TSSC end, and I am setting up all my
electronic gizmo's so prime LEGO building can begin again. I am excited I
can finally set up my Shell Station with room to spare! : ) I will need to
do a few things to try to finish it, namely the interior.

As for those parts requested, Rick and Amy come to mind, if I missed any,
feel free to e-mail me, I will get on those soon. I need to change some of
my building idioms in light of more room! : )

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and I am looking forward to meeting
everyone for our October meeting.

Scott S.