  Re: fleebnorker

(...) Trev, I'm sorry, I have to confess a little ignorance on this one. What exactly is a "fleebnork"? I've seen that term occasionally thrown around on the space newsgroup, but I feel like I must have come in late and missed out on some sort of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: fleebnorker

(...) I beleve that Mark Sandlin coined the term. You were correct in your assumption. It seems the best way to keep the fleebnorks are bay and from getting into the exaust ducts is to burn them out with a plasma torch. Traditionally this is (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: fleebnorker

(...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)