Subject:
Scott - What in the world happened to you after the meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:57:22 GMT

To All,

Some have asked what I was doing sleeping at my sister's house - It is a
long story, but my mom did not want me driving up to Flint on Saturday
night, so she suggested I sleep at my Sister's Susannes apartment, and my
step-dad and her would drive down Sunday morning to meet us. I survived, but