Re: ON My Way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 13:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

I am on my way, I am just printing a few pictures from the LEGO storage
facility, a.k.a. basement. I will leaving momentarily. Go Shadow go! : )

Scott "I miss my Suburban already!" S.
--

Be sure to take lots of pictures :-(

In 2 hours I go and learn to be a Youth For Christs Student Leader... AGAIN!
:). Have fun guys.

Rick