    Re: Sept.8 roll call —Scott Sanburn
   Steve, Speaking of the meeting, any helpful directions? Does anyone want to carpool or anything? I am driving my wifes Shadow up, as my Suburban is milage wise, resting. I do have the address from the last posting, but I found the mapblast / quest (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Sept.8 roll call —Steve Ringe
   (...) For starters, I will assume that most people will be coming from I-275. From north or southbound I-275 exit at Ford rd and head east. Take Ford 2 1/2 to 3 miles to Newburgh and go right. Newburgh 1 mile south to Cherry Hill and go right. Take (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)