  Brikwars, MichLUG style...a proposal

Me and Trevor had a proposal for the ConFusion display, since we both knew that we were going to get alot of room, we thought of having a 2-day Brikwars game based on our space stuff. Using a desolate landscape and lots of gungans (think of them as (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Brikwars, MichLUG style...a proposal

(...) Did I hear a challange, are you threating the might of the GunGans? My 100+ army will teach you a lesson. Yes, I think I would be interested. I'll have to get my butt in gear to get the mountain done though. Way too busy lately. Later, Jason (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Brikwars, MichLUG style...a proposal

Rick & All, (...) Well, sounds interesting, we will need to do some planning, I would hate to take away too much from the main display for it. Speaking of which, any ideas for the next display? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Brikwars, MichLUG style...a proposal

(...) Well, here's the deal: My destroyer ain't coming this time around, but my frigate, 2 corvettes and my heavy freighter will probably be there, so that's 4 capital ships just for the display alone, not including the stuff from ohter people. The (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)