Re: Our New House - Preliminary Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 13:15:25 GMT

Lester & All,

If I neve rmove again, I will not be shedding tears.

Why are you having your basement sugar coated?

Confused in Saline

All right, Rick made a reference to some food product, but it is not, nor
has it ever been. It is just a concrete sealant so that when you sweep or
whatever, you don't take half of the floor with you. It is just a concrete
sealant.

As for other things, we are slowly getting things organized, it was a long
weekend, it was a very long Saturday, I did take some pics of the empty
basement, but my computer and my desk are still in shambles, so I will
upload them ASAP. As for the LEGO stuff, it is in the basement, not touched
yet. I have to get the entetainment center wired back up, as well as my
office. But it should not take too long.

Trevor, I don't know if I will have time to do anything before the meeting,
I will LYK!

Scott "Lynn, where is (fill in the blank)?!?!?" S