Re: Our New House - Preliminary Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Nope, we are closing on it today. Will move in tonight and tomorrow. We are
glazing the basement right now, will set it up this week. Ugh, but glad too.

Why do you need glaze on it? Wouldn't a vacuum or other non-food product
work better?

Well, I guess we need to increase the beatings for our next meeting then! ; )

As long as I can bring my stick (Walking stick, made of hardwood, and is
about 6 feet tall)

(Just kidding folks, don't get in a tizzy)

Scott "The Shell Station will rise again!" S.

No it won't!!!
(in distance) Nuclear Launch Detected
(near Shell) BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick