  Re: Our New House - Preliminary Pictures

(...) Why do you need glaze on it? Wouldn't a vacuum or other non-food product work better? (...) As long as I can bring my stick (Walking stick, made of hardwood, and is about 6 feet tall) (...) No it won't!!! (in distance) Nuclear Launch Detected (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Our New House - Preliminary Pictures

Rick & All, (...) Well, Lynn's parents suggested it, I think it is more like Lacquer (SP?), that's what they did in their basement, until we have the time and money to get carpet or whatever down there. Silly Rick! ; ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)