    Joining MichLUG —Josh Baakko
   i got a post a few months ago in my guestbook about the possiblity of joining MichLUG, i e-mail'ed and haven't got a reply. If anyone can help me please let me know, my e-mail is shi_web@hotmail.com, or just post here. Josh (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Joining MichLUG —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) MichLUG isn't that formal of an org. Start participating and you're in. That's my opinion, anyway. If it was a formal org and I was an official, it would be an official opinion, but since it isn't, and I ain't, it isn't. :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Joining MichLUG —Chris Leach
   (...) Josh,like larry said we are a pretty loose group right now.However we(the ones who have participated in things so far)are getting together soon to discuss createing a webpage and organizing.You are more then welcome to attend this meeting and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Joining MichLUG —Josh Baakko
     (...) Now, I live in the upper portion of michigan, so I might not get to much, unless some other people are up here. I can, though, donate some site builind skills, but i'm not the greatest (I seem to have misplaced that darn webpage building (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Joining MichLUG —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Fellas, let me know when you are getting together in the near future as I would like to attend. I've been detached of late for family reasons. See you then! :^) Regards, Trev (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)