Re: Joining MichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 02:17:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Josh Baakko writes:
i got a post a few months ago in my guestbook about the possiblity of
joining MichLUG, i e-mail'ed and haven't got a reply.  If anyone can help me
please let me know, my e-mail is shi_web@hotmail.com, or just post here.
Josh,like larry said we are a pretty loose group right now.However we(the
ones who have participated in things so far)are getting together soon to
discuss createing a webpage and organizing.You are more then welcome to
attend this meeting and meet some of us.(we are working on a date to get
together soon!)

Now, I live in the upper portion of michigan, so I might not get to much,
unless some other people are up here.  I can, though, donate some site
builind skills, but i'm not the greatest (I seem to have misplaced that darn
webpage building program!).  I guess you can count me as a member then, and
i'll try to stay up to date with things.

Josh

"Where's the box car door again?"