  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

(...) Hey peoples ,Scott and i talked Sunday, we are holding a meeting at my home on wednesday for those who can make it(7p.m.)We will discuss the web page and any other MichLUG/MichLTC business. (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

Well if thats that then to your delightment i will not be able to come :). I have boy scouts and lots of homework, solo and ensomble, comptuer tech, plastic class, and so on-- i am booked. -Just dont make the site dumb. -Have lots o space for pics. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: No MichLUG web page & Lets have a meeting to discuss this.

(...) Arrrgghh! This is what you get for not checking the news group until Wed. 5:40 pm back in Canada! :^( Ok, my two cents: I would like to see a MichLUG webpage. It would be easier for me to keep track of local events so that I could actually (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)