  Re: September 8th Meeting

(...) Gosh, I shure hope so - I need a meet before I can start tearing anything down! It's going to be in Warren, right? ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: September 8th Meeting

(...) Man, I leave town for a week and a half and I miss all these developments!!! Right now 9/8 is good for me, although I don't have the school calendar in front of me, so plan on me being there... probably with the fast food module and the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: September 8th Meeting

(...) Well, from what I recall from everyone's responses to when the original idea of having the meeting on the 8th of September was thrown around, most of the group seemed to like it more than the other dates. So can we have another rollcall - and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: September 8th Meeting

(...) I thought I was free the weekend of the 8th, but unfortunately it turns out I will be going out of town. (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: September 8th Meeting

(...) I checked with my stuff... Sept 8th is my Youth Group Student Leadership retreat. :( Rick (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)