Re: USN base layout 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:

Rick "Who hates the hunt for military logos" Hallman

Try a model type hobby store.  Most good model shops will have the boxes of
third party waterslide decals.  Military logos of every nation in any era.
Numbers and letters in a multitude of scales.  If they don't have it, they can
usually order it.  Fine Scale Modeler magazine, among others, will also have
ads for third party decal sheets.

From the computer end of things clip art collections usually have some military
logos.  I have several such collections.  What are you looking for?

--
Garry   AKA   --Phoenix--   Who hates the byzantine posting on this server.

The Olde Phoenix Inn  http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com