Subject:
Kai's Plan: Military Base-Army and Airforce
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:42:18 GMT

To All,

Ok this one's going to be a doosey.  I plan to make a USAF and US Army
combined base for GATS 2002.  I know this may seem similar to Rick's plan,
but I am soooo eager to build again.

My military base will include: Motorpool, Air Control tower (small than Chris')
A nice big hanger to store some WoMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction),
barracks, and maybe some missle silos :).

Plan can be viewed here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=60812

Its BIG. And I may need more depending on the size of the B-52.  If that
comes into play I might be asking Chris L. for some Airport runways...

I am also planning on making several military vehicles including:
B-52 Stratofortress (oh ya), F-16(s), MFAU(mobile feild artilery unit),
M1-Abrahms(sp) and Apache Attack helicopter.

This may seem ambitious, but I will do my best to get all of it done
Rick, if you want to combine bases I think we would be better off.

--Kai "Who visited an Army Base while he was at the Jambo" Brodersen--

Please pardon the mis-spellings and grammer problems, I am writing this at a
late hour.