    USN base layout 3 —Rick Hallman
   This one has a airstrip. Things I need 1) An Airport Circle Landing platform. 2) A Green Baseplate (x1) 3) A Crossroads road plate (Green) (URL) "Who hates the hunt for military logos" Hallman (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: USN base layout 3 —Garry Stahl
   (...) Try a model type hobby store. Most good model shops will have the boxes of third party waterslide decals. Military logos of every nation in any era. Numbers and letters in a multitude of scales. If they don't have it, they can usually order (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: USN base layout 3 —Rick Hallman
   (...) I have the USN logo, but I need the USMC logo, a fighter division logo, an AUTHORIZED PERSONNAL ONLY stick. Thanks Rick (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)