  Re: Grand Rapids show is on GATS homepage

(...) I don't believe it was ever named. Since it is gone now, there may be no point (it was different from the previous one, and the next one will be different still)... (...) January. See the GATS site for details on the show dates, it will be in (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Grand Rapids show is on GATS homepage

(...) I wanna sign up with VLC, But then there's that under 15 rule, "must be accompanied by a parent" thing, That's not so bad though. I dunno, I'll see. -Geordan- -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)