    Re: No MichLUG web page —Scott Sanburn
   Everyone, I will sponsor the cost of getting the com / org registered. We need to find a host though, first. If Amy wants to start a page, that's fine. However, I think we need to brainstorm a little for organization's sake. What do we want, how do (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

         Re: No MichLUG web page —Peter Guenther
      (...) I think regardless of where we go, we want to rely on Brickshelf for this and just provide links to members' Brickshelf galleries. That's going to be a lot less trouble all around. Peter (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

         Re: No MichLUG web page —Scott E. Sanburn
     Amy, I did see i replied to this a month ago, but never said anything else, so I want to apologize for that as well. And I also apologize for everything I said as well. If you still want to do this, that would be great, if not, that is fien as well. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

         (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: No MichLUG web page —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Talk to Paul Foster. We may be able to host at where GMLUG hosts? (...) Indeed. (...) This needs to come after the "what do we want" question. (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)