Re: Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:11:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Ringe writes:
To all,

Chris and I were discussing having a meeting at my place in Westland, I think
we can fit everyone in my basement.  I have not yet discussed this with, as
Larry once put it, "she who must be obeyed", although I don't think it will be
a problem.  I think that the 25th of August is too soon, and I know so far that
Rick cannot make it on that date.  I would like to try for September 8th or
22nd.  The 1st being labor day weekend and the 15th being my sons birthday,
mine is the 18th.
Let me know if this sounds good or not.

Steve

Cool meeting at Steve's house! The 8th will be good for me. I hope you can
sweet talk your wife. I like it better at your house because I didn’t have
to do as much work. I'm not sure if Scott, Jason, Larry, Steve Bliss or
anybody else over there will have a problem driving that far. Maybe the can
car pool to save money. See ya in the future!

Tony