Re: Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Ringe writes:
To all,

Chris and I were discussing having a meeting at my place in Westland, I think
we can fit everyone in my basement.  I have not yet discussed this with, as
Larry once put it, "she who must be obeyed", although I don't think it will be
a problem.  I think that the 25th of August is too soon, and I know so far that
Rick cannot make it on that date.  I would like to try for September 8th or
22nd.  The 1st being labor day weekend and the 15th being my sons birthday,
mine is the 18th.
Let me know if this sounds good or not.

Steve

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Tony & All,

Okay it sounds like most people want to have a meeting. Rick and I might
possibly host it here in Lansing if we can find a place to do it. I hope
Lansing is okay with everybody.

I think it should be at the
beginning of September. Everybody will probably be gone Labor Day weekend. • I
think Peter has to do School stuff after that weekend so I'm thinking maybe
we could have one the 25th of August. Is that agreeable for everybody?

Me no do Aug 25th. The Dewitt Ox Roast is that day and I am in the Panther
Marching Band *shudder* and I have to amrch in full wool clothing. *SHUDDER*

Everything is great but this. Why did you have to drag this dead horse
out????!! Now everything is ruined, stop the world, I want to get off. ; )

You cant get off. We won't let you.

Rick

Sept. 22 is flat out for me.  Unfortunately I'n tied up Sept. 21-30 and Oct
6-14.  My wife and I are moving into our house the first week, and the
second one listed is going to be spent working on the house.  I am good for
later half of august, or the first week of September.  Sept. 8th sounds
do-able for me.  I say let's aim for that weekend.

Thoughts?

~Trev