  The Next GATS

New McDonald's is 99.8% complete. I need one door and it's finished. Some people may not like it because it's a little bit smaller; really it's not much smaller but because of the Play Place the restaurant space is really cut down. I like it a lot, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: The Next GATS

(...) Sounds cool.... (...) Looking forward to them. (...) Me likes my battery boxes.I am all for making more things move weather it be monorail different or what.A trolly downtown sounds good. (...) What fun would it be if we don't have one every (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)