    Already Building for GATS/NOVI 2002 - 4 Semi-Neat Buildings —Jason Spears
   Well as I mentioned in another post (1), I have been building like crazy since the show. Four buildings in 4 days. Definitly a record for me. In the first picture the buildings were built right to left. I like the Blue w/ grey trim the most, but the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Already Building for GATS/NOVI 2002 - 4 Semi-Neat Buildings —Chris Leach
   (...) Jason,those look great so far kinda mainstreet look to them.They will look great with our sidwalk tiles in front of them. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)