Re: Already Building for GATS/NOVI 2002 - 4 Semi-Neat Buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Well as I mentioned in another post (1), I have been building like crazy since
the show.  Four buildings in 4 days.  Definitly a record for me.  In the first
picture the buildings were built right to left.  I like the Blue w/ grey trim
the most, but the others are alright and will be improved as I aquire new
pieces and think of things.  Well anyhow here is the page(2):

http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/townlego.html

LMKWYT,
Critizim, comments, suggestions, and praise welcome.
Thanks for looking.
Jason

Jason,those look great so far kinda mainstreet look to them.They will look
great with our sidwalk tiles in front of them.
(1) http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michlug/?n=1791

(2) I think this is the first time I have posted pictures to my website first,
so please look around.  For those drafters/designers out there, check out the
CAD area.  When I get a free chance at work I have modeled up some Star Wars
ships in Pro/Engineer.
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/