  I'm baaa...aaack

I just got back from a 10h long drive from Tennasee today at 7am. and I wactched the WOOD TV-8 news broadcast from Sunday. It has a *very* tiny blurb of us, but I IDed Steve RInge, and the layout from the Housing corner. Very close to the monorail (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: I'm baaa...aaack

Rick & All, (...) Hey, Rick, welcome back! Maybe you can show it at the next MichLUG meeting, perhaps! Scott S. P.S. I can't seem to access LUGNET News site this morning. Is anyone else having a problem? Scott S. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: I'm baaa...aaack

(...) Rick ya i would like to see it.Like Scott said at a meeting would be fine. (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)