    Re: lego outlet in windsor —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Ok, lessee.... I believe that the store is just off highway #3, on the west side, just bit south of the junction of highway three and huron-church. I will look at the directions a little closer today and will repost of I'm mistaken. Anyways, I (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: lego outlet in windsor —Tim Strutt
   (...) Thanks for the directions. I will definitely check it out if I get time. I'll be there for a wedding, so I don't know how much time I'll have. If you get a street address, that would be great, so I could map it out on mapquest. Thanks. Play (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)