    Factory Pictures Finally —Jason Spears
   Well I know I said I would have pictures yesterday morning, but alas it was not to be. Although I pushed the button the digital camera many a time and sounds came forth no pictures were stored. Stupid Camera. Well I carefully coxed it thru last (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

        Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Steve Martin
     (...) Looks great. Now what we really need is some garage door parts packs from Lego Direct so you can make a loading dock!!! Regards, Steve (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Jason Spears
     (...) Actually it does have a loading dock. It is in the opposite corner from the office. You can see it here it these pictures: (URL) did manage to get some garage doors, although not at any bargain. This door uses almost a complete two doors worth (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Jesse Alan Long
   (...) I am sorry, Jason, but that appears to be the gymnasium of my old high school. I am serious, the gymnasium looks like that building, except that it is all brown and dark red. Jesse Long (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Jesse Alan Long
     (...) I never meant to insult you, Jason but it is the truth but since I do not know how to get a map of the entire high school on that computer site, you would know what I mean so do not take my words as an insult. Maybe I can take some pictures of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Jason Spears
     (...) Jesse, I didn't take your first post as an insult. Although with this new post of yours I am reconsidering that. Actually I am having a little trouble understanding what you are saying but if I am correct, you are telling me that my factory (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Factory Pictures Finally —Jason Spears
   (...) That's cool. I wouldn't be suprised to find out that a lot of people think it looks like some building from their town. I built it to look similar to a building I saw in Marion, Ohio. (Which I think is a warehouse, but I'm not sure.) I am (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)