Subject:
Directions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:

I am a go.  See you around 1:30.

Well I better post directions, I guess

Coming from the east... take I96 west to the Lowell exit. Go north into
Lowell. Turn west on M21/Main Street. This turns into Fulton. Approaching
Ada, it turns into a 4 lane. Take a sweeping right onto Pettis, your first
major turn after the 4 lane starts. (there is a light but you only have to
yield). If you cross the Grand River and see Amway, you went too far on M21.
Take the 4th right onto Dogwood (Vergennes/Bailey (light), Honey Creek, Deer
Run, Dogwood. If you get to Conservation or you see a gravel pit, you went
too far on Pettis. Go uphill past the pavement end to 300 Dogwood which is
on the right. Look for a tan/brown/beige hanging sign that says "Raspberry
Ridge / 300" on it.  If you go downhill again or cross a creek, you went too
far on Dogwood. As you approach the house, look for a parking spot off to
the left in the woods, or down in the circle in front, Back is likely to be
a bit crowded. If your car ends up in the pool or the garden, you went too
far on my driveway.

Coming from the south... Take US131 to I196. Take I196 east to I96. Avoid
East Beltline (M37) but take the next "exit only" lane which is M21, it says
Flint on it. Take M21 west through Ada, past Amway, over the Grand River
bridge, and make a hard right onto Pettis, then follow the "east"
directions. If the 4 lane narrows down to two lanes you went too far on M21.

Coming from the west... Take I196 or I96 across US131, and follow the
"south" directions. If you end up at Steve Bliss's house you got lost.

Coming from the north... (I don't think we have any of those) Take US131 to
I96 east and follow the "south" directions. If you lost all your money at
Soaring Eagle, it's not my fault.

++Lar