Re: Stealth Fighter Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:12:34 GMT

Spencer & All,

Yea I know, when it comes to constructing Lego models I work about as
quickly as erosion.

Amen to that! : ) I think we can both be convicted of that count!

However I have made some decent progress recently (enough to show a tiny
preview) on my mini-fig scale F-117 Stealth fighter.

Here is the obligatory long-range grainy spy shot teaser...

"Yes, sir we got some new orders, seems we need to investigate reports od
pictures coming out of the Stealh fighter we did not authorize.

Location? Belleville, Michigan. Something about Shunkworks. Must be a dumnmy
corporation.

Pictures were on some site called breickshelf.com. We're running a check on
that now, looks like a bunch of LEGO pictures or something. Good front.

Right, we have the ISP, location, address, right sir, we will send the AA
branch out for our usual "inspection".

: )

Scott S.