Re: Cat in GATS church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:07:41 GMT

Amy & All,

Okay, I went to go to bed and found kitties had descended on the new church. So
I had to take pictures. Here's a preview of coming construction
photos...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/conventions/GATSChurch/DSC00027.JPG
http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/conventions/GATSChurch/DSC00031.JPG

Those darn cats! They must love LEGO creations. And with how Amy builds,
they can fit easily into any part of them. : )

Excellent job on the church, Amy, the curved windows are great! I can't wait
to see the finished thing.

Scott "Loves cat and LEGO pictures, even though he will never have a cat
with his LEGO!" S.