  Re: GATS layout 070101

(...) On that same note I don't see a place for the GoKart Factory either, did you guys still want it in the display? Chris - I sent you the link for the preliminary pictures, did you get them? -Jason (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS layout 070101

(...) Jason if you can please bring it.Right now I am having a tough time finding a spot right now.I am trying to get 2 more tables one of which would be for your factory.When we got to the show last year we were able to snag some extra tables.Aslo (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)