Re: GATS layout 070101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:26:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
Here's what the layout looks like right now...

www.michlug.org/gats0701.gif

I've also updated the link on the coming events page of the website.

Amy

I thought I had a small 2x2 region in the lower left corner. Did this get
edited out? Or is thier someplace else to put my corner Walgreens and Corner
coffee shop/red bldg?

RIck

On that same note I don't see a place for the GoKart Factory either, did you
guys still want it in the display?

Chris - I sent you the link for the preliminary pictures, did you get them?

-Jason