  Re: GATS layout 070101

(...) I thought I had a small 2x2 region in the lower left corner. Did this get edited out? Or is thier someplace else to put my corner Walgreens and Corner coffee shop/red bldg? RIck (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS layout 070101

(...) On that same note I don't see a place for the GoKart Factory either, did you guys still want it in the display? Chris - I sent you the link for the preliminary pictures, did you get them? -Jason (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS layout 070101

(...) Jason if you can please bring it.Right now I am having a tough time finding a spot right now.I am trying to get 2 more tables one of which would be for your factory.When we got to the show last year we were able to snag some extra tables.Aslo (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS layout 070101

(...) Rick we may move your stuff up to the spot to the right of big red(the large grey baseplate with the monorail going through it. (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS layout 070101

(...) Chris, How many houses are planned for the subdivision? Can we free up some space by removing some duplicate houses, and then condensing other stuff into there? (Haven't you always wanted to live next door to a Pizza Hut? MMMMM... (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)