  Re: Two more buildings I made for GATS

(...) You have been the building machine lately. Very nice coffee shop, I love the curved windows. The apartments building looks really small, are the interior details done, and if so, how does the inside feel for the minifigs? Cramped? Or is that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Two more buildings I made for GATS

(...) The top aprtment on the red building is small, and the gunshop below is small, but they aren't supposed to be a Jay's Sporting Goods. (...) That is one of the few buildings I had to fully furnish. Their is some activity in that one. Rick (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)