    Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS) —Chris Leach
   (...) Larry ,Peter,Rick and all I am cutting down on more of my things to make room for more of your guys buildings etc.I want to see if i can get back enough water for Ricks sub for one thing.I want to make sure there is enough room etc.People want (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Building priorities (was Re: U.S.S. Grand Rapids for the GATS) —Peter Guenther
   Definitely don't eliminate the airport. If you need to, cut it down, but I don't want to lose it--or your fire station. Peter (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)