  Re: plywood

(...) I think we will be a lot better off this time than in January because we'll have the plan WITH US (sorry Chris) and you guys have spent a lot of time fine-tuning it. On the other hand, our tear-down would be a lot quicker with a modular (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: plywood

(...) Hey it was only an hour late<grin> This time so i don't do that again I am sending a final copy of the layout to Scott, Amy etc. so that everyone has his own copy(That way i can't leave it at home again) (...) Peter that sounds pretty good.I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)