  Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE

Zzzz... Wha? Huh? I'm awake, really! Sorry folks--out of town this week, got in Fri, catching up. I will work on the battleship this week (school's out! wahoo! I have a ton of things to do and I'm still teaching at Wayne but I have a little time (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE

If 5 is the time we're talking about for Friday, I can do that. I can do whatever Saturday, but will probably pack up and go Saturday night, and give Sunday a miss. That's an awfully big time commitment... Peter (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE

Peter & All, (...) 5 to 6PM is fine, I might be going to Lansing to pick up Tony and Rick, so I might not make it until 6PM or so. As for the length, we will see if we want to go the whole time or not. I simply do not know. As for Tony & Rick, are (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE

(...) Mo mother and Chris are in communique over me satying at Chris's this week end. I will need a pickup probably, and any help will be MUCH appreciated. As for time... what ever works for you. Rick (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Contraption - 2 Weeks! - ROLL CALL/UPDATE

Rick & All, (...) Right, well, I guess I will be in Lansing Friday, I will try to attempt to pick up you and Tony both on Friday, 4:00~4:30 for Tony, maybe earlier, and we will go from there. Roseville is a good 2 hours away? Scott -- (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)