  GATS Building Layout

To all, This is the latest GATS Building Layout with highlighted areas (Scott we picked purple just for you). (URL) areas are still open and subject to change. Steve & Chris (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS Building Layout

(...) I like this design...I might be able to add some shops and such in the Lower Aqua area. Like a Lego Store :-D, bakery, the like. If anyone objects would they be better near downtown? Is their anyway I can borrow green plaets got GATS. The (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: GATS Building Layout

(...) may not be space for them. However I WOULD like to see if I can have an area 1 x 1.5 baseplates in size for a school, and an area 1 x .5 baseplates preferabily in a built up area (which means a blank wall next to it is just fine) for a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS Building Layout

(...) Ok Larry we moved Amy's church up toward downtown area so you can have her area down on the bottom .That school would be a perfect fit for the neighborhood area.We can move my Exxon gas station and Jax car wash to the right and put the school (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)